~Club Penguin Hut~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 Theme

3 posters

Go down

2011 Theme Empty 2011 Theme

Post by RecAgenda Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:25 pm

2011 CPH Theme
Let us know what you think!

Hi there Guest,

First, let me say Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy Hanukkah or whatever else you celebrate! We, the CPH Staff, hope you enjoyed your holiday season this year and everyone had a great time with family and friends. Now that you're holiday breaks are coming to a close, you'll probably be getting geared up for another semester of school. Good luck with that!

To kick off the new year, we're launching a new theme (again... I know). This theme was not developed by myself, but by Mex Graphics (a company I usually find all of my templates and designs through). This theme in particular was designed to be sort of like Facebook, but in my opinion its actually a quite bit similar to Club Penguin itself (the blues and the curves). You'll notice a lot of Facebook similarities, I'm sure, in the green confirmation buttons, the mini-graphics, etc. I'll be doing a bit customization over time to make things a little more like CP and give us a unique feel again.

Furthermore, since I mentioned that whole tid-bit about going to back to school, most of everyone on here actually will be heading back shortly, so I'm launching an independent tutoring campaign on CPH to keep you guys coming back for not just Club Penguin, but to get some help on your schoolwork as well. Disney's main focus is for kids to take home a specific moral lesson from their stories and television shows, and their big game, Club Penguin, is no different. Its educational, and it matters. Therefore, I'll be developing a new learning section on the site, devoted to reach out to our audience that is currently in school and may like to learn some helpful information to impress their classmates and teachers with. This new "trivia" section will work similar to a wiki, but customized for easier navigation. Geek

On a final note, I'd just like to announce that come close to April, I may not be available. I've been tasked to deploy in early May. I'll be going to one of our joint bases in the Persian Gulf, and since my military duties far outweigh my internet hobbies, I may no longer be around for a period of about 6-7 months. So when April comes, you guys may not see me until around the next holiday season. Please don't cry, I'll be back... I promise. Just try not to have too much fun without me. And bear in mind, our U.S. members, that I'm over there for you. Wink

Regards,
Rec
RecAgenda
RecAgenda
Airman First Class
 Airman First Class

Coins Coins : 352

My Pet
My Puffle: Blue Blue
Pet's Name: Hemingway (Hemi)

Back to top Go down

2011 Theme Empty Re: 2011 Theme