~Club Penguin Hut~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to become a fire ninja Ninja on Club Penguin

5 posters

Go down

Was this Helpful

How to become a fire ninja Ninja on Club Penguin Vote_lcap0%How to become a fire ninja Ninja on Club Penguin Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How to become a fire ninja Ninja on Club Penguin Vote_lcap0%How to become a fire ninja Ninja on Club Penguin Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

How to become a fire ninja Ninja on Club Penguin Empty How to become a fire ninja Ninja on Club Penguin

Post by Wise Penguin Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:46 pm

How to be a Fire Ninja
You can become a fire ninja on Club Penguin by playing Card-Jitsu Fire at the Dojo. Here’s the Club Penguin guide to becoming a Fire ninja. Follow it carefully, and you will be a fire ninja in no time!

Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Fire Cheats:

1. Click on the Map in the lower left.
2. Go to the Dojo Courtyard.
3. Go to the Ninja Hideout.
4. Go to the Volcano by clicking on the tomb and going through the door.

How to become a fire ninja Ninja on Club Penguin Volcano_door

5. Talk to the Fire Sensei. Sensei will give you the fire deck for Card-Jitsu fire.
How to become a fire ninja Ninja on Club Penguin Fire_sensei

Card-Jitsu fire is all about the number of the card. When playing Card-Jitsu fire, select one of the center stones. It will give you a number of 1-6 which will then give you an option of which type of card you want to play.

If you lands on water, ice, or fire then it will be a water, ice or fire battle. In this case, always choose the highest number of the card type chosen.
If two penguins land on the same stone, or the stone has two Card-Jitsu cards on it, there will be a regular Card-Jitsu battle. In this case, choose whichever card you think will beat your opponent.
If you lands on the spot with a water, ice, and fire on it then it will be your choice which card type will be played. In this case, choose the type which you have the highest number for.
The object of the game is to make your opponents run out of energy, which can be found on the left side of each penguin icon. You can gain energy by beating an opponent in a 1 vs. 1 Card-Jitsu battle. If you lose a battle, you will lose one energy.

Once you have received your fire ninja deck, you will be able to compete for your fire ninja outfit. To do this, click on the “Earn your Fire Suit” option.
How to become a fire ninja Ninja on Club Penguin Earn

On the left side of the Volcano, you will see a legend with all of the Fire Ninja clothing items.
How to become a fire ninja Ninja on Club Penguin Legend2

Remember, you can check the percent you have completed and the next item you will unlock by clicking on the progress bar in the bottom right corner at the Volcano.
How to become a fire ninja Ninja on Club Penguin Progress

Once you have unlocked all of the Fire Ninja items, you will be able to beat Sensei. It may take a couple of times to beat Sensei, but after you beat him you are considered a Fire Ninja.

When you have completed the journey of becoming a Fire Ninja, you will be able to do the Fire Ninja dance. To do this, put on all of the Fire Ninja clothes and press D to dance.
How to become a fire ninja Ninja on Club Penguin Firedance1

Let me know if this guide helped you become a fire ninja on Club Penguin

This Guide was created on the following website:
http://clubpenguincp.com/how-to-be-a-fire-ninja/
Wise Penguin
Wise Penguin
Founder
 Founder

Coins Coins : 252

My Pet
My Puffle: White White
Pet's Name: SnowFlake

Back to top Go down

How to become a fire ninja Ninja on Club Penguin Empty Re: How to become a fire ninja Ninja on Club Penguin

Post by adiw Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:57 pm

I'm going to have to do it now! This looks really cool!

Edit: wait, where is the Ninja Hideout?
adiw
adiw
Oh I'm Fancy

Coins Coins : 417

Back to top Go down

How to become a fire ninja Ninja on Club Penguin Empty Re: How to become a fire ninja Ninja on Club Penguin

Post by Dragon Girl Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:14 am

adiw wrote:I'm going to have to do it now! This looks really cool!

Edit: wait, where is the Ninja Hideout?

If you are a black belt- go to the left of the dojo and you can see this black door- click on that.

Then follow the guide :)
Dragon Girl
Dragon Girl
Blue Belt

Coins Coins : 2149

My Pet
My Puffle:
Pet's Name: Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by adiw Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 am

Aaaaah. Gonna take some work, then.
adiw
adiw
Oh I'm Fancy

Back to top Go down

Post by I Laugh at your Misfortun Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Sweet! Thanks for the quide! :D
I Laugh at your Misfortun
I Laugh at your Misfortun
Red Belt

Coins Coins : 225

Back to top Go down

Post by adiw Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:34 pm

This is taking harder than i thought... I keep losing my matches, so i can't get to black belt...
adiw
adiw
Oh I'm Fancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Thanks!
Chase
Chase
Blue Belt

Coins Coins : 701

My Pet
My Puffle:
Pet's Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum