~Club Penguin Hut~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever been out of your state before?

4 posters

Go down

Have you ever been out of your state before? Empty Have you ever been out of your state before?

Post by MiltonTS Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:13 pm

I've been to Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida.

What states have you guys visited besides your own?
MiltonTS
MiltonTS
Yellow Belt

Coins Coins : 1612

Back to top Go down

Have you ever been out of your state before? Empty Re: Have you ever been out of your state before?

Post by Wise Penguin Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:16 pm

I've been all over the east coast, Pen., north car, south car, virginia, flordia, georga.

Forgive my spelling, LOL
Wise Penguin
Wise Penguin
Founder
 Founder

Coins Coins : 252

My Pet
My Puffle: White White
Pet's Name: SnowFlake

Back to top Go down

Have you ever been out of your state before? Empty Re: Have you ever been out of your state before?

Post by Dragon Girl Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:50 pm

I am actually in CA right now, but I've been to florida, vermont, I'll try and remember more later lol.
Dragon Girl
Dragon Girl
Blue Belt

Coins Coins : 2149

My Pet
My Puffle:
Pet's Name: Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by TPskaterPeyton Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:13 pm

Well, my Dad goes on business trips all over the world. He has been to china and Japan, and...Russia...But, he has been to 49 states! (All but Alaska...)
And It's not fair...I move a TON!
But, I have been in...Il,CA,TE,NH,MA, and a TON more that I don't want to list... I am to lazy...
TPskaterPeyton
TPskaterPeyton
Global Moderator
 Global Moderator

Coins Coins : 1929

My Pet
My Puffle: Black Black
Pet's Name: X

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum